Calgary Car Insurance Quotes online | Sharp Insurance


Calgary Car Insurance Brokers Oline
you guys this is Dave bass I live in Calgary and I just wanted to do quick
video
on letting you know why I think shark
insurance is one of the best auto and car insurance brokers
in Western Canada I
by the way I I don't work there or anything like that I know the owner
Sri I am and I think that so I
he's are really really cool guy he started something that
i think is just it's the future
for insurance on his super innovator
so instead of doing traditional insurance like you normally do you wear
everything is outdated knowles school are sharp insurances
is being very innovative and the waiter approaching it so
for instance they have a mobile app that lets you see all your insurance policies
on this mobile app
I N you can get quotes rate from their site see go to their site
if the load for me get some quotes its you right away so
it's just so much better day during the traditional method
Tom up up getting in church history it probably end up getting the best rate
I for you from the past insurance provider so
it's really just a no brainer anyway I just want to do this quick video because
I was really impressed
with sure insurance aired if you need to get
any kind of car auto home insurance
I would take a look at their website thanks